As I said before, I have zero intention to turn our in-game territorial feud into a personal conflict (even after you publish part of our private conversation without the context), so I see no reason to delete your message.
Being Community Manager does not restrict my gameplay, CMs are free to play as they wish, just like any other player, yourself included.
Every top-level player would agree that the most valuable game assets are your game code, gcl and credits. None of those could be ever taken from you.
But, from what I saw in your rooms, you use publicly available OCS codebase, and I didn't spot any sign of modification. Probably you weren't coding at all in this game about coding, which is a wrong way to play Screeps, because you don't gain any progress in what's truely matters here. Probably that's why you thought that your rooms are the most valuable asset, and that's why you're so frustrated when you lost it.
Screeps is fun in every aspect (being killed included) if you play properly. Too bad that your game experience delivered negative emotions to you, and I wish you to learn from what happened, start over with your own codebase and have fun in the game.
I published a screeps specific uuid library that will generate unique IDs (even taking shards into account). You could use this for creep names and then you'd be able to ensure they could cross shards without collisions.
You can deal on an order of 5 of a resource for 0.001. This is because utils.roundCredits does not round up due to usage of toFixed. Deal cost is calculated correctly (except on subscription tokens, see below).
There are several unnecessary utils.roundCredits when calculating the deal cost. This is because you are already rounding up the value prior to passing it into utils.roundCredits.
Orders on subscription tokens are rounded, not rounded up, because this is the only place the dealCost was NOT rounded up prior to sending it into utils.roundCredits.
I'd PR these, but I do not know what your intentions are for these (and the last time I tried to post something about a bug to the repo, I got yelled at ) so I'll let you handle them.
I can tell that this change has been a big improvement for my script. I have had no hard resets since this change over the last 3 hours. My performance-throttling code is now working as expected to avoid them.