Subscription Tokens generating by NPC

• There is a question for developers: do you plan to generate Subscription Tokens sell orders on the Market by NPC?

Seems like for now the only way to buy a token is wait for other player's order placement.

• Dev Team

Subscription tokens market is fully player-driven. We do not generate any NPC sell or buy orders for tokens.

• Where do the current tokens come from? How are they created? I have bought some from other players on the steam community market but where did they get those? I know players can trade with each other for them in-game as well but I don't get how they are/were created?

• Subscription tokens are purchased for real world money.

• Can they be bought outside of the steam community market or is there an offical account on there generating them as well? I thought mine were bought from other players there.

They can also be sold on there for real world steam wallet money. I'm trying to understand how supply/demand will work on these items. The price on the community market fluctuates according to what others are willing to buy them for. Mine weren't bought immediately since I wasn't willing to pay current real world market price for them.

• The current real world market price seems very low. It makes me interested in perphaps stocking up and buying even more. What scares me away from this fact is that I don't know how new ones are generated. What makes the price drop this low? Will it keep dropping? Where is the supply coming from?

• Oh, nvm I found there's an offical "BUY" button for tokens in the game client as well. I guess that's the only place that generates them then?

• Culture

Tokens are generated in two ways-

1. People buy them. This is the main way they come into existence.

2. As rewards for certain actions to help improve the game. Anyone who contributes an article which gets accepted for the docs.screeps.com site gets the option of having five tokens added to their account.