Remove cap on pumping into RCL8 controller

• The cap on pumping energy into an RCL8 controller is currently pointless, as a player who wishes to farm GCL can simply unclaim the room and then claim it again to allow them to pump 15 million more energy into their GCL with no rate limit.

• I don't know that I would call the cap 'pointless' - it creates an additional layer of complexity if you wish to maximize your GCL gain, which I think is very healthy for the game. Without nuanced situations like that, the optimization ceiling gets much lower.

👍

• Culture

Unclaiming a room has consequences though. You lose access to the higher level room structures, making it harder to defend your room.

👍

• I LOVE looking at temple rooms and how different players have optimized them. I think that demonstrates the RCL8 cap is adding something to the games.

However, I defer to those who've actually implemented temple code as to whether they feel it is a positive addition to the game.

👍

• AYCE

I think the unintended "feature" of temple rooms adds to the game. It is a challenge to program so you don't have to micromanage it, and it is always a tradeoff between using the GCL for a productive room vs a temple room.

👍