Feature request: not allowing to spawn right next to players

• I'm surrounded by guys with 2 towers, i can't kill them and have no exit to area center or borders or any room to seize at glc3. Whatever i achieved is useless, i don't feel like playing anymore, and i'm simply waiting for my subscription to expire or my neighbours to kill me or both. I admit, i've fucked up, i shoud have killed everyfuckin newbie i could before it's too late no matter how disappointed they gonna be in game. Or chosen different room at the beginning, steep learning curve makes you not able to make informed decision about such things until it's too late, imho.

Please don't let retards like me to fuckup themselfs in future and dissallow spawning next to players (diagonals and no-exits don't count) at least at newbie areas.

PS: sorry for being emo about it.

• Top right corner you'll see your username with a downward arrow next to it. Click that, respawn.

• The punishment for respawn is too harsh. Respawn throws whatever you have in garbage can, meaning you wasted you time and money on absolutely nothing. Right now respawn is like you play some MMORPG (lineage 2, wow, whatever is popular these days) and you get to whatever level you get, you die, and you loose all your items and skills and the only thing left is useless level number. I don't feel like doing exact same things over again, even when it means sitting 2 weeks and watching creeps do their job.

• Except... you don't lose everything... The whole point of it is that you keep your code, which gets bigger and better every time, and your GCL, which allows for more CPU and more rooms to claim. That's nowhere near "useless".

If your code is decent enough, you hit RCL 3 and a tower before your respawn protection expires, then RCL 5 in a couple of days more. If you're smart enough, you can quickly conquer a whole novice area before anyone can settle fast enough.

• Culture

Why don't you attempt to take out Pedgeyoto? You have two big rooms to their one. Same goes with Swifty.

Alternatively you can just respawn. This isn't as big of a deal as you make it out to be. I had two RCL7 rooms and an RCL8 room and still respawned for a better location. Being able to take your GCL with you means that when you respawn you can take over a few rooms in your new area immediately.

Personally I would use this as an opportunity to test my attack code, and then I'd attack all my neighbors until they either killed me or I took them out. Then I'd take my now-improved code to a new location.

• I disagree with this one. Making terrible life choices should be your god given right.

If however you change this to a helpful popup suggestion about the subject, That would be perfectly reasonable to me.