PTR Changelog 2016-10-10

• Dev Team

It would bring a bit of chaos and uncertainty to player strategies, I think we should avoid such things.

• Culture

With the density changes, I think it should be wise to change the chance of switching based on density levels.

DENSITY_LOW:      15K amount ( 5% of all deposits) - 90% chance to switch
    DENSITY_MODERATE: 35K amount (45% of all deposits) - 10% chance to switch
    DENSITY_HIGH: 70K amount (45% of all deposits) - 10% chance to switch
    DENSITY_ULTRA: 100K amount ( 5% of all deposits) - 90% chance to switch

This way DENSITY_ULTRA and DENSITY_LOW will be less avoided or wanted.

• Are u considering adding an"escape" trigger from the LOW/ULTRA options as at 10% chance ur mineral may never switch, so something like "after 5 renews at LOW/ULTRA chance to switch to another density is 80%"

• though i actually like the all 10% and the chance for you to lose 1 or 2 minerals for a given duration. It'll create the need to use the marker meanwhile and stock minerals/credits if you hit the ULTRA density deposit

• Dev Team

With the density changes, I think it should be wise to change the chance of switching based on density levels.

Well, I think it is reasonable to make LOW and ULTRA switch chance 100% even, so that they are guaranteed to be just a one-time surprise.

• Culture

That sounds reasonable! 

• Interesting changes! +1 for different chances (10-90 or smth) for density changing.

Some thoughts: doesn't it sound like reserve for future density extending possibility with Power Creeps?

• Dev Team

reserve for future density extending possibility with Power Creeps?

Yes, it is what we have in mind also.

• Culture

Please don't make power creeps do everything.I'd love to see some other things for power creeps.

To not get off-track, can we get a thread going with the "global" ideas of what a power creep is going to affect (creeps, sources, buildings, minerals, boosts). Maybe the community can come up with some unique power-creepabilities.

• Dev Team

Sure, right after the standalone server is released.