Lost memory

• It seems I have lost the contents of my memory during the last few days. This of course have caused a havoc since I store things such as population settings in memory.

So moral of the story. Do not trust memory actually retains it's contents. Or atleast login every day to see if your Screeps are still running correctly.

• Culture

• SUN

@DEVS:

24 days passed by already, since I've reported this 'memory corruption' bug. There are at least 9 public reports from other players.

If it is not fixed - it may lead to some players' total defeat (in case they don't login every day), it is a question of time when this happens, imo.

• Dev Team

We work hard to investigate this issue. It is not fixed because it's still unclear what causes it, not because it has been made less priority. Please continue to report every another incident so that we can gather more data.

• I believe something happened to my account's memory as well, but I hadn't been attending to the game for some time. Based on a timer that never resets in my memory, it looks like it might've been ~12 days ago. My rooms had all lost various manually set pieces of memory when I checked on them the other day.

I'm also double checking at the moment, my account's memory has data clearly created by another script.

• Just checked my memory too. I can clearly tell the memory contents are not mine. Does this look familiar to anyone?

• That's the same stuff that ended up in my memory.

• Culture

Just throwing some thoughts out there:

It might have happened simultaneously to you guys.

It might affect all player on one node, and all scripts which were run before or after another players code. (if another users code is the culprint)

Maybe one of the players on that node used the RawMemory module, or some other module which might have caused this glitch.

Just throwing out ideas.

• For those that get this memory corruption. If you look through the memory, especially in rooms can you identify potential players of who this memory belongs to? Not sure if the devs can look at that players code but I think the Raw Memory is a good guess from Dissi.

• Rooms found in the memory data belong to Rumatah.

• @Pascow, my memory was again corrupted and this time I noticed a Memory.jobs element with references to a room W3N13.

Does this look like a segment of your Memory?

```

jobs

{12}

qe49m9mw9x7j6a2rya7q4ww4

{7}

type
    :
    goto

target
    :
    W3N13

name
    :
    GTO-JOB-684062

creep
    :
    56bab176daf64f274fa712af

room
    :
    W2N13

started
    :
    true

status
    :
    executing

```

• @retired yep, that is contents from my memory.

• Culture

Do any of you 2 use the RawMemory module?

• Nope, I do not use RawMemory.

• Neither do I