PTR Changelog 2016-04-12

• Dev Team

This post describes changes on the Public Test Realm. The estimated launch date is April 13.

• Structure.transfer now can be used even for hostile structures, i.e. you can “steal” resources this way. The ERR_NOT_OWNER code will only be returned if are not the owner of the target creep.

• Culture

I haven't tried yet but:

• Can you steal energy from buildings which are on enemy Ramparts? 
    • Can you "transfer" out of buildings which are below a certain rooms RCL?

Lets say you killed off a room and want to steal the energy from the storage, if the other person unclaims the room the transfer-steal becomes useless.

• Dev Team

To both questions: yes, you can.

• Culture

Would it be a good idea that ramparts "protects" your buildings from grand theft energy?

My links are currently all near the border and I wouldn't want to rebuild them to a more secured area if necessary, especially 1 day in advance of the release.

• Dev Team

Yes, it makes sense actually. We'll make it this way.

• Definitely a very nice change, which actually motivates players to be more active and conquer hostile rooms.

Atm, transfer does not work on a Spawn (ERR_NOT_OWNER). This might be intended, since it has a special role, but it feels inconstistent, since it somehow is a structure as well. Enabling transfer on spawns would create new tactics, since somebody could actively try to deplete your room to prevent you from building strong creeps.

Now I only would like to see a good use for the new claim part, by overhauling the controller mechanics and being able to capture enemy buildings.

• Also, do you plan to roll out all the changes of the last days tomorrow? Or only a part of them?

• Dev Team

Tomorrow's patch will include all the actual changes from the PTR.