Memory Changed By Another Account - Account Breached

• After not checking my room for a few days I came back to my units slowly dieing. A bunch of memory was re-written and added which broke my code.  Has anything malicious happened?

• Out of curiosity, do you mind posting a dump of your memory right now (the one that was added/ modified, not your normal one)? 

• Sorry, just ran my purge function to clean it all so I could start again. I do remember Spawn1 being purged but having a memory similar to nextCreep: truck. All my creep memory was purged and replaced with random generated creep names. All my rooms were purged but my spawn room.

It was as if someone else was writing in my memory from scratch, accidentally or not.

• SUN

My 'memory' was replaced with some other's data twice this month, so you're not the only one witness this issue...

• This has happened to me too.

• @DEVS, Can we get a response if this is being looked into? I'm looking around the world map and seeing quite a few dying rooms presumably due to this.

• We are investigating possible reasons of this malfunction. Please report any new incidents of this kind in this thread.

• Happened to me at some point today as well.  It's hard to be sure because my script will partially bootstrap itself, but based on all the missing data I'm guessing my entire memory was wiped.  The extra data that was added seemed to be in the exact same format that was shown in this thread:  http://screeps.com/forum/topic/1221/Memory-Corruption-

• Same here, had over 900 Memory.creeps entries for creep naming convention I don't even use.  Looks like the data would be used by Rumatah as there were references to Rooms that he occupies.

• Same thing occurred to me last night. Lost my own memory which was replaced with what was shown in the thread Pausbrak linked.

• Think this is the second time now my Memory has become changed, loosing my elements and now containing elements I didn't create.  This breaks my routing and assignments.

• Dev Team

We have just deployed a patch which is intended to track down this malfunction. We need to know about every single case of when this happens again, so please post it here every time.