Game.notify e-mails not being sent/delivered

• Multiple players on Slack (including me) are reporting that messages from Game.notify are no longer arriving in their mailboxes.

The last message I received was at October 27 at 13:01 CEST. The messages didn't go to the spam box either, they're just missing in action.

We tried doing a Game.notify('test'); from the console, which returns 0, but does not result in an e-mail being sent. Amazon SES doesn't report any issues in the service either. 

• Same. I am not getting notification emails. Not even the standard ones that tell you when a room has increased in level.

• Culture

Go into your account settings and confirm that `

If that's not enabled and you have something connecting to a web socket (an open browser, screeps-stats, or leaving screeps-console on) then the system will think you are signed in and will suppress notifications. By definition if you are testing using `Game.notify('test')` from any console then you need to have this setting on as well.

• That setting was enabled for me.

• Thanks for your input tedivm, but unfortunately that's not the cause of this issue. See my notification settings attached, and note that they haven't changed in the recent past. It all just stopped working ~ 1.5 days ago.

• Same problem for me, and I run my own email server so it's not something that's happening / changed on my side; my settings in the game are correct as below.

• Side note:

I tried changing the email address associated with my account. I am still not getting notification emails.

I have installed the local server, has anyone else with this problem installed the local server as well? I dont know if its even possible that the local server installation could cause an email issue but its the only thing i can think of that changed this week.

Not getting the emails is becoming quite a problem.

• Update: About 15 hours ago I received a notification e-mail with about 100 notifications combined (including the "test" messages submitted from the console).

After that massive notification e-mail the service resumed to function once more 🙂

So for me at least, this issue is resolved. (Can't speak for other players naturally)