Steam client UI bug...

• Hi

So whenever i open steam client all works fine and well the first time, but once leave the server i cannot click on the "private server" button to get into the privates servers menu... I mean i can click on it but it just don't do anything. However when i click in any server that is on that main UI window for a few seconds and before screeps launch to that server it will show the private server window UI. So i guess this is a UI bug not updating the UI, it should be a simple fix. I can create this bug it's very simple...

I am using windows 10 Pro

Thanks in advance

• Dev Team

@extreminador I just tried to reproduce the issue but failed. Could you please provide a step-by-step report? (Or record a video)

• Hummm, hi. I tought i could reproduce it fast and easly, cause its not the firts time it happend to me such issue. However trying it to reproduce it now is proving to be a chalange, maybe there is some other step that needs to be done before. Have to go work now but later (in 13 hours or so) will try it again...

• I regularly get this bug, but work around it. Ill see if I can work out how to reproduce it too next time it happens.

• im also getting this issue pretty often, when i attempt to change server. Usually i leave the client running for a long time, viewing some server. If i then log out to the Main Menu i sometimes (most times) get this behaviour where i cannot access the private servers menu. Pressing any other server shows the local server menu before the server i pressed is loaded. Restarting the steam client fixes the issue.

• Hi

So i did try to reproduce on purpose this bug to see what might been triggering it and i did have it, but i am not sure why. It's like some other's have said, this happen when client is open for along time already and when windows is putting to sleep mode (no idea if that can interfere in anything or not but...)