RoomVisual feature requests

• First of all, FANTASTIC work with the RoomVisual API.  I am really enjoying this feature!

I have a few requests that would make this even more awesome!

1) Allow us to draw "out of bounds"!  I'd love to have some room information not get in the way of the action. 🙂

2) I often find I want to see a certain visual no matter what room I'm in, ie: a histograph of CPU usage.  I don't want to draw it in every room.  Could we get a global "RoomVisual" object that overlays no matter what room we're looking at?

• I am also LOVING this new feature! Both of these ideas would be awesome!

While we're requesting features I think it would be cool to be able to have a rotation property for text, as well as the ability to to vertical alignment, instead of just horizontal. I saw someone else on slack talking about how cool it would be to have a centering method for shapes as well (we can center them mathematically of course, but might be nice anyway).

• Culture

I would love to see an arc function, sometimes we just want a curve and not have to do that via polys

• I'd love to see font-family and font-weight available for text visuals. Possibly even a text stroke.

• Dev Team

2) I often find I want to see a certain visual no matter what room I’m in, ie: a histograph of CPU usage. I don’t want to draw it in every room. Could we get a global “RoomVisual” object that overlays no matter what room we’re looking at?

Implemented in this update.

• Awesome!  This is a very nice addition, thanks for implementing so quickly. 🙂

Hope to see some out of bounds drawing in the future as well!