Technical issues with a road builder

• http://pastebin.com/Z9Kudkh8

this road builder script I wrote shows an error message that one of the rooms im cyceling through is not defined... 

for(let room in Game.rooms){
    Game.rooms[room].lookAt(x,y)

(well not that easy but essentially its that ... and is it normal that "for(let room of Game.rooms){/* stuff */}" doesnt work?)

it works on every other server but not on screeps.com... tested it on 2 other private servers without mods, with mods, on my own private server and on screeps.com ... screeps.com is the only one showing this error.

i suspect theres something broken with one of the rooms...

• YP

have you tried to find out which room breaks ? 😉 Maybe try the command in the console and add a log so you see which one won't work. I have no problem with running 

for(let room in Game.rooms){ Game.rooms[room].lookAt(15,15) }

in my console.

• yes i have tried that

strangely there is only 4 rooms in the Game.rooms variable (which i checked with Object.keys(Game.rooms).length ) but sometimes its more sometimes its less...

• Your script can only see rooms you have "visibility" in.  IE You have a creep in, or you have a building in that you own.  So send a 1MOVE part scout in the room you need visibility in and handle it there.