I dug around quickly and only saw a single topic about
claim part boosting from around 3 years ago. I wanted to bring the conversation up again since quite a few things have changed since then.
Possible boosting options include
- Increase the amount of ticks removed from an enemy claim when using
- Increase the amount of ticks added to a friendly reserve when using
- Decrease the cooldown on subsequent attacks when using
- Decrease the fatigue generated by
- Increase the range of the actions enabled by the
I understand that most of these options are quite powerful and the cost for these must be quite high to justify that. So the mineral paths I have chosen as a starting point should hopefully reflect that. Below are two different paths that could be used as starting points for the devs to balance with.
T1 Compound - 20 Tick cool down
- G2 = G + G or GHO = G + OH
T2 Compound - 40 Tick cool down
- G2HO = G2 + OH or GH2O2 = GHO + OH
T3 Compound - 160 Tick cool down
- XG2HO = X + G2HO or XGH2O2 = X + GH2O2
I know these formulas break the general conventions for mineral progression but I didn't want to create a new mineral that would have to be added somehow. There is also a good argument to use unprocessed power in here somehow instead of all minerals. That would again show that this is a powerful boost with a high cost.
Let me know what you all think!