Game restart

• I couldn't found an information about how and when the game restarts so that all players start equally. It's ok with the newbie walls and protection, but no matter what you do a player at GCL 30 will always be ahead when you start out of GCL 1 (except if you're that good and lucky) 😄

So my question is does the game restarts at the start of each month. It's already 2nd July here and this month hasn't ended so is this something that varies as well?

• as far as i know the game never restarts. there are ideas for new worlds (see Change world option in login screen) where such things may be possible, but at the moment the GCL 30 will be ahead

• No restart. As it should be. Taking down the GCL 30, requires collaboration between several smaller fellows. That is the path to success.

Remember that growth is logarithmic. Your growth slows as you get larger. In essence, you will get closer and closer to the GCL 30 guy as time goes on. So you just need to find another guy(s) to work with and then you have a way to win.

• Culture

Also remember that after GCL 27 players reach the maximum CPU they can get, which is going to limit their growth considerably.

• I hate everything about this suggestion. As already discussed, both because of the exponential cost of each level, and because GCL 27 is effectively the max (CPU 300), you have every opportunity to get caught up to the bigger players.

Another limiting factor you may not be aware of is the restriction of only being able to upgrade 15 energy per tick at RCL 8. Before maxing out a room you can upgrade much more quickly than this, but once a player is established with their max number of rooms all at max level, they are limited in how much energy they can continue earning towards their GCL limit. 

And even if the idea of a reset was ever entertained, a month is way too short, that would effectively limit the game to 2-3 room play, which would be terrible.