PTR Changelog 2016-07-07

• Dev Team

This post describes changes on the Public Test Realm. The estimated launch date is July 11.

• Introduced Creep.withdraw method. It replaces all structures’transfer methods which are now considered deprecated.
    • Executing StructureSpawn.createCreep now inserts a new dummy Creep object into Game.creeps hash immediately. The id property of such object is undefined until the next tick.
    • Executing Room.createFlag now inserts a new Flag object into Game.flags hash immediately.

• Hey, I like the `Creep.withdraw`. Will PTR also be in a status soonish again in a status where the changes can be tested an implemented. Currently the tick duration seems to be between 5 seconds and ~8 hours, which takes a long time to test 😉

• Dev Team

PTR has been restarted with this patch, it should be stable now.

• Culture

With the new withdraw, could we add withdraw options?

something in the lines of:

creep.withdraw(structure, [ {resource: RESOURCE_ENERGY, amount: 500 }, {resource: RESOURCE_GHODIUM, amount: 500 } ] );

Also allowing creep.transfer multiple times per tick would be a huge plus (transferring different kind of resources in 1 tick mainly). I dont think we would mine the extra 0.2 CPU hit