visual sign on creeps for scripting use (e.g. role)

• Hi there, i have a small idea of an improvement. the creeps could have a visual "ring" that can be coloured from the scripts. i'm using creeps with a sequential naming, so the name does not contain any information on its "role" - as the role could be changed any time when required, so it's hard to dig up a creep's role on the UI (going to Memory or checking from script with the name).

• Some other suggestions:

1. Ability to draw line from RoomObject\RoomPosition to RoomObject\RoomPosition (with cpu const cost) would be cool to. Will help to display\debug where exactly creep going\what is he targeting e.t.c. To differentiate between shooting\working lines and debug lines debug lines could be dotted\dashed. With optional coloring.
    2. Possible ability to have something like creep name prefix for createCreep method, when prefix is passed to createCreep and name is not, name is chosen randomly and then prefixed with prefix, this way you can at glance see some info about creep (role, if player choices to use roles), but freed from writing unique\sequence name generator, where there is one already ingame.

• Culture

Are you familiar with creep.say? I use it for identify creeps when needed.

• I am, i use it too since there is nothing better, but it has disadvantages:

1. Creep.say has big say bubble that hides name, other creeps and others creep bubbles
    2. creep.say as of now is const cpu (0.2) on each call, but it's NONE cost on PTR
    3. And It makes hard to point at something like where creep is going, you can shout coords but coords are inconvenient to find in room and id's are even more inconvenient and not fully fit in bubble. (Colors\Prefixes don't help with that either, but drawLine does)