PTR Changelog 2016-08-26

• Culture

Ok! I read

'The maximum sell orders count is 20 per player'

Could we alter this so it's 1 per GCL? With X GCL you can use X amount of orders. It would be fun to have an order open on each room with a terminal.

• Dev Team

Maintaining market orders is quite costly, we're not going to scale this limit in any way to save server side resources.

• Culture

Shouldn't the NPC buying price of X be 2x as much as other elements since it's that much rarer?

Also being able to sort by range when a target room is filled in would be very useful.

• Dev Team

Shouldn’t the NPC buying price of X be 2x as much as other elements since it’s that much rarer?

No, because one single X room generates the same amount of X as an U/Z/L/K room, so it should provide the same credits outcome for its owner.

Also being able to sort by range when a target room is filled in would be very useful.

Table sorting is not implemented yet, it will be available shortly.

• Culture

I just noticed the "active" part inside the orders.

Could we get a possibilty to enable pinned transactions?
    Pinned trabsaction will not have their remainingAmount deminished. This way you create orders which will become active if you refill your terminal with said resources.

• Dev Team

We considered such an option, but it is technically difficult and complicates the system too much due to the 5% market fee. Better to re-create an order using a simple check instead.

• Culture

> 5% market fee. Better to re-create an order using a simple check instead.

This is the reason I wanted to amend/make it permanent.

You could technically "buy" orders of players so that they have a small 100 RESOURCE_* order open, which no-one would buy. Due to the cancellation fee this could potentially be an attack vector.

Could you look into "adding resources" to an existing order? This way we can add resources to an open market order,

The 5% free would be calculated on the resources you added to the order. Obviously the `totalAmount` should be honored, and should not be increased automatically.

This way you only have to pay the fee of adding more resources to an open position.

• Dev Team

You could technically “buy” orders of players so that they have a small 100 RESOURCE_* order open, which no-one would buy. Due to the cancellation fee this could potentially be an attack vector.

There is no cancellation fee. You pay the 5% market fee in full when you create an order, and cancel for free later at any time.

• Culture

Yes that is my point.

I got 10 orders of 1000 RESOURCE
    this will cost me 500 credits

now someone buys 900 of each order and leave the small change there.
    I now got 10x 100 resource in the market for 50 credits. If I want to refill I will have to forego the 50 credits. Effectively raising the 5% fee.

• Dev Team

Let's just wait and see if it really becomes a problem. I don't think that many deals will be handled manually. And when you have a market bot monitoring all orders, it doesn't really care if an order has 1000 resources left or 100, it is only the price that matters.