Don't spawn invaders from sides of rooms that are edges of novice areas

• If you have a room just outside of a novice area invaders can spawn from the exit that goes into the novice area but they cannot actually enter the room because of the novice area walls. This is a weird edge case (pun intended) that doesnt really make sense to have in the game because the invaders cant do anything but they still make your code think there is a threat in the room but melee attacking creeps cannot reach the invader. 

I think it would be a good change to make it so that Invaders can not spawn in such situations, as opposed to writing some hacky code to try to check for this strange situation.

• Here is a screenshot of what i'm talking about. Since the Invaders in this situation cannot actually do anything, there is no reason that I can think of to allow them to spawn in this way. It fools your code into thinking there are hostiles in the room but for any reason that matters, this type of hostile should not really affect operations of the room.

• What do your scripts do when one of the novices cross that border? The invader isn't doing anything that enemy creeps couldn't do.

Also, if it's a ranged invader, it could harass your workers dumb enough to walk near that wall.