Overview page loading slow

• The overview page has been slower and slower to load lately (30-60 seconds usually, sometimes even more).

It looks like the DOM loads quickly but API calls are preventing the page contents from displaying.

I noticed this API endpoint is taking a long time to respond in the network tab before the page contents show:

Could it be related to Stats Energy Overflow?

☝

• Have noticed it loading slower as well, started making a bookmark folder for my rooms.

• The stats themselves are incorrect for me as well.

Control points is 170 million higher then expected (hourly, daily and weekly)., harvested 300 million. This is 6 weeks of production for me in one hour.

I'm presuming there's a bug where there are too many stats being summed. This causes slow loading times and incorrect numbers as well. For top players this causes integer overflow as well.

• I've been totally unable to load the overview page for over a week now. That's a pretty big problem imo. Any ETA on the fix @o4kapuk ?

• Before, the control points / harvest counters were broken, but now they have stopped working altogether.

I used to use this feature quite a lot to quickly check whether my rooms were running smoothly or not, so could you guys please fix this?

Thanks in advance.

• Dev Team

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it