Power creeps seem to cause graphics issues

• Run this replay forward, following the position of Byakko: https://screeps.com/a/#!/history/shard2/E12N49?t=14725300 (click on him to see x/y and highlight circle).

You'll notice on tick 14725320 he moves to 22,46. On the next tick he moves back to 21,47. The graphics (at least in Chrome) don't seem to be updating correctly here.

It seems to be related to power creeps in opposing rooms and effects more than just the power creep graphics. All creep objects seem to sometimes miss updates in healing/attack/movement. This seems to be just a visualisation issue - not issue with the processing - just the graphics.

EDIT: Just to be clear this isn't a replay issue. You see the same on live. May be shield related.

• I had a replay of one of my power creeps dropping a shield, and it seemed as if the whole replay stopped working for several hundred ticks

• Shields do seem to be a cause. I'm not sure they're the only one.

• Dev Team

@tigga I don't see any issues with the replay provided, could you please confirm that the issue is still there?

• @o4kapuk It's still there in FF 66.

• Have been watching Tigga's deathball sieging one of Muon's rooms. And noticed that every time a power creep uses any of its powers (like DISRUPT_SPAWN), the room does not update any positions. Then on next tick creeps teleport around 2 moves ahead.

In a moment of epiphany, I opened a chrome developer tools console. And lo and behold! Any time a power is used i get the following error in the console:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'texture' of undefined
        at renderer.js?bust=1554143060683":1
        at powerInfluence (renderer.js?bust=1554143060683":1)
        at Sr.runProcessor (renderer.js?bust=1554143060683":1)
        at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
        at xr.applyState (renderer.js?bust=1554143060683":1)
        at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
        at Sr.applyState (renderer.js?bust=1554143060683":1)
        at Ir.applyState (renderer.js?bust=1554143060683":1)```

It's always the same error about the same property missing. Maybe this'll help you figure it out!

• I've also observed tick skips when powers happen

• Dev Team

Any fresh replays?

• @o4kapuk screeps.com/s/j6nQz9

Watch Shere Khan's healer, also when going back and forth in history his rendered position isn't always equal to his real one.

• Dev Team

@duckymirror I was able to reproduce the issue with this replay, thank you very much, we'll investigate why is this happening and fix it.

• Dev Team

@tigga the fix is deployed, thank you for the report. For private servers, it's available since version 3.3.1