Profile room list order

• This is an odd one. Until a while back, profile room listing had a pretty concise order: RCL DESC, roomName ASC. Basically rooms would be listed by decreasing RCL, and within same RCL they'd be listed lexicographically. So an RCL8 room named E24S2 would appear before RCL8 room E32N2, for example.

However, a while back something has changed. Now nearly every single person I view has one room that is listed as first and it is out of order from all other rooms, which are still listed in the old order. What bugs me, is the seeming randomness of the "first room" selection. I just can't figure it out. In my case, on shard1 I have E32N2 listed in front of other rooms that should be ahead: E24S2, E28N15, E28N6, E29N2. All of these are RCL8... E34N2 is also listed out of order somewhere in the middle, between E32N4 and E32S2, while it should be near the tail end.

Could someone share some light on how the rooms in profile are ordered now, and why one of them seems to be out of order in the front?

Thanks.

• Dev Team

@orlet they were RCL DESC, undefined order for same RCL as long as I remember them.

• I see. Is there a place I could, say, PR a change for a more stable list order? 🙂