PWR_SHIELD rampart graphic does not go away at expiry

• When a temporary rampart is created using power creep's SHIELD ability it will not disappear off the display until you switch rooms, or spawn a new one some place else. The "phantom" rampart is not clickable, just the graphic is there.

Reproduction:

1. PowerCreep.usePower(PWR_SHIELD)
    2. Wait for 50 ticks.
    3. ???

• It's the same as normal ramparts. Normal ramparts also don't disappear when you .destroy() them

• @art999 But they do when you .dismantle(), .attack(), .rangedAttack(), .rangedMassAttack() them to death, when they decay on their own, or you manually destroy them via UI. So it's more like you may have found a second case of where it's not working either, rather than "working as intended" case.

Oh, and replay has this bug too. You have to be in the room in person to see ramparts disappear properly, but on replays they stick around.

• @Orlet In my experience only destroying the last rampart in the room creates this graphical error, if there's still another rampart in the room the destroyed rampart disappears normally (though I haven't tested this with PWR_SHIELD).

PWR_SHIELD probably just makes the existing issue more visible.

• Dev Team

This is a known issue, we're working on it But thanks for reporting anyway

• @kraiik said in PWR_SHIELD rampart graphic does not go away at expiry:

@Orlet In my experience only destroying the last rampart in the room creates this graphical error, if there's still another rampart in the room the destroyed rampart disappears normally (though I haven't tested this with PWR_SHIELD).

PWR_SHIELD probably just makes the existing issue more visible.

I see, I haven't tried destroying all of ramparts yet 🙂

@o4kapuk said in PWR_SHIELD rampart graphic does not go away at expiry:

This is a known issue, we're working on it But thanks for reporting anyway

Roger. Thanks for reply!