My [ideas] to some new stuffs like: Logistic, Factories, Metals, Armor and Craft

• First sorry for my english i'm not native! and second I know probaly already have alot of this suggered but i think giving the game more stuff like the lab where you need to play more with logistic and mess with factories ( like Factorio for exemple but not too complex, just simples like metals and stuff to make another metals / tiers) will help two factor to the game:

1- Code challeges to mess with CPU to focus more on Crafting them to upgrade controler / power units, where players can focus on craft and sell stuf and realy start using the market (make a litle like EvE).

2- New possibility of features to the game and where i think the game need more: Combat! like you mine / trade metals and resources to make a iron plate(T1), a steel plate (T2).. etc where this are ONLY focus on combat and war, like armors, bonus to range for units (like they using spears (T1 = +1 rangedAttack range) or rocket launchers at (T5 + 3 and AoE in 3x3) , temporary walls in a unclaimed room, or even can build a Tower, and one thing that can come too is like "Tank / veichle creep" where they have like 25 max body but ever part is like 10x of one (based on the tier) and will have a 10x longer fatigue / 100x more expensive where you need allies to make a siege tank or something like that.

I think this way becaus i don't know why but this game remeber me old times from browser games like Travian / Ikariam where you just start focus on effeciency and can farm much more if you dedicate and i think too that the resources and the market is low activity becaus they are more focus on help with economy rathen war, i don't know how is in end game but what i get feelings is that ever day you are more invunerable and this is bad for a RTS (even that is a MMO and etc) if the game get milestones to player to focus on a agressive play style i think will attract much more players and with the time will be a solid PvP program gamer in future where attract both PvE players and who want to play like Orc's

• Dev Team

Hello @Fepalito,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Just to clarify: are you talking about minerals and boosts? They already exist in the game.

• @o4kapuk yes and is because of that that i want to have more things like this! The system of Minerals and labs already are in the game so just need expand it to focus more on combat and give some players more milestone to focus on millitary then just use boosters to expand your base. The buffs that boosters get from Labs are just for meele and don't have a real "Siege" "Battle" buff like if a room close a wall in the edge you can only have 1 unit in that room to attack so i think you guys need to expand the boosters system to be more "War focus" and have like instead of normal creep a "Metal Creep" where 1 - 4 units in the edge of the room can start siege the room you want to take / attack / sabotage so you make some "Armors" (like boosters) but they give you defense aganst towers, lower you damage to the creeps and bonus to wall or allow you to attack from big range and just destroy some creeps for a limited time (like if they have ammo and you need to suply then and is much more expense them normal energy) then if the player is online and make a army to get it out they will have advantage of damage etc

edit1: and just clarify i telling this to be more "early" game the after like 2-3 months of play to get the level 3 boosters, like make with only tiers 1 this thing and the more advanced stuffs only adept with the Boosters that actualy exist in the game, because in the early game players only have to make "Automatic Effective Farm Room" to focus on, soo give players a new way to play the early games like be a raider etc will be a nice touch for new players and incentive to play more 🙂

• @Fepalito Looks like you're going to get factories of some sort 🙂