Immortal Creeps Bug (portal related?)

• I'm being attacked by immortal creeps! The situation is as follows:

1. Two creeps come in. One has heal parts, one has killing parts.
    2. My defenders try to kill them. My towers try to kill them.
    3. They have T3 tough so my defenders and towers don't do much.
    4. But that's not it... my defenders and towers do nothing. When I attack both hostile creeps in the same tick one of them should get injured. Only one of the creeps can heal, and he must heal either himself or the other one. If both are hit in the same tick, one of the two must take damage. Multiple times this happened and at no point did the creep hit points drop below 5000.

These creeps have come through portals before attacking me. Maybe this is related? Two replays:

https://screeps.com/a/#!/history/shard2/W13S28?t=5427548 - you'll notice my towers split fire, but neither target takes damage. Later during the same attack I'm attacking the creeps with my creeps and again neither take damage.

https://screeps.com/a/#!/history/shard2/W7S31?t=5427308 - again (a few ticks in), my attack creep attacks the attack creep. My towers attack the heal creep. Only one can be healed on a given tick, so one of them must take damage. Neither do.

This isn't a replay glitch, I was watching it live. Could potentially be a big GUI glitch, I didn't have much time but I did manage to log the hit points of the creeps when they were being hit multiple times into console and didn't see anything drop below 5000, so I don't think so.

• Dev Team

This is interesting. Thank you for report, that looks like a bug most definitely, we'll take a look as soon as possible.

• More info in case it helps. The attacking creeps in this replay originated from Shard1. They were boosted in shard1.

Turret split fire and ranged mass attacks can be seen during the attack so it can't simply be turret focus fire with a visual glitch making it look like split fire.

• After some more testing, 'immortal' creeps were observed not taking damage from turrets and other creeps when my healing code was turned off and even when none of my code was running at all.

Additionally, they aren't 100% immortal in that room. Tigga was able to kill a few here and there intermittently which leads me to believe that (due to a server spike etc) that the game ran out of cpu to process combat.

I have not yet enabled the VM on my account.

• FWIW I am using IVM.

• Dev Team

This issue is fixed, thanks again for reporting.

👍