Tick Based Statistics (vs Time Based)

• The in game statistics gives you a lot of useful information about your mining rates, but you can only compare previous to current changes under stable shard speeds. Shard speed changes can mislead you unless you make an estimation to account for it. What I believe other players and myself end up doing is searching for another ai within the game to use as a reference (who hopefully also hasn't made changes).

But I wouldn't have to do that if the in game measurements were tick based instead of time based. If this is too much of a jump for newer players to grasp I would settle for it being an advanced check box in options.

This would also help compare room performances across shards.

Thank you

(edit added title)

👍🏼

• You are missing a topic title, and I agree that would be good change, but I think displaying a average / tick would be even better.

• Yeah, average/tick is the metric you really want. You can do it yourself by overriding creep.harvest, but it would be nice if the official stats also worked.

• I'm not sure what you mean MrFaul/Tigga, an estimation of the average tick rate is already available in the shard selection menu. I'm suggesting stats like energy mined within the last 1k, 10k, and 100k ticks. This way when you get a feel for your normal rates, say 40k energy mined in a room within the last 1k ticks, you can update your code and clearly see the impact, even if there were shard speed fluctuations at the time.