What is the goal?
- A simple efficient way to display static data on the client
- Well all static debug data like infrastructure planning etc.
How to could we achieve that:
- A static flag on room visuals
- The ability to directly set the raw string of the serialized output from a RoomVisual object (memory buffered)
What's the difference between the two?
- static flag
- Pro: Allows easy caching on the server side to send it only once to the client like loading the room
- Con: Requires changes to both server and client side
- set raw
- Pro: very flexible to use
- Pro: only a server side change
- Con: eats memory
- Con: eats server bandwidth
Please inset input below