Show neutral/source keeper rooms in world overview

• Hi.

I bought screeps recently and I've been having a blast just getting started.

I spawned in what I thought was a nice looking location with lots of resources around it, but it turns out that I've actually spawned next to a 3x3 grid of source-keeper rooms, none of which have controllers so I can't claim them! That's my bad, but it would have been helpful if the default "owner control level" view had showed that these were source keeper rooms and that they couldn't be claimed.

As I've been looking at the world overview trying to decide where to go next, I am finding it somewhat frustrating that it's not clear which rooms are SK rooms. I know the "claimable" view shows them in red, but that doesn't really help as it doesn't show player icons.

Please could this be made more obvious. If you could show some sort of icon or "SK" for source keeper rooms that would really make it easier to see what's going on.

Thanks.

• Culture

@systemparadox the SK rooms are always the center nine rooms (a three by three grid) of a sector.

• Nah, it would make map more unreadable if u actually looking for player placement.

• Culture

If you install greasemonkey or tampermonkey (depending on your browser) you can always use @Esryok's room claim assistant script. It adds a lot more visuals to room claiming, such as turning all claimable rooms with two sources green.