Issues with PTR and Training/Custom modes

• On PTR, Shard 0, rooms do not appear to be running or ticks are not being processed. TTL are not counting down on structures and creeps are not spawning. Even after registering for 24 hours of full CPU, no CPU is being used.

From the live world, in the training room and the custom room, declaring global variables (by setting a variable equal to something without using something like const or var) outside of the main loop, outside of the main file (such as in an includes file declaring roles) is resulting in an undefined error for the variable attempting to be declared.

With the combination of these two, players appear to be without a test environment unless they re-spawn onto shard 1.

Thanks!

• Culture

Please fix this ASAP. I thought PTR was completely dead and didn't realize that it's working on shard1. Either way I have some code I'd like to test on PTR before deploying but with it being dead for the last week that's been problematic.

• Dev Team

PTR has been re-deployed and started.

From the live world, in the training room and the custom room, declaring global variables (by setting a variable equal to something without using something like const or var) outside of the main loop, outside of the main file (such as in an includes file declaring roles) is resulting in an undefined error for the variable attempting to be declared.

Declaring variables without var or const is considered bad practice. Use global.myGlobalVar = ... instead.

• @artch Shard 0 now appears to be processing ticks, but many of the sources, including those with active creeps are showing refill times over 180,000 ticks.

The global. suggestion resolved my issue in the simulation rooms.

• The high ticks until regeneration appears to have been resolved, meaning that it appears that everything I brought up in this thread has been resolved. Seems that I was looking in the wrong tab and the high ticks still appear to be there. Thanks!