Minimum starting hits for rampart

• I'd like to request that minimum starting hits for a rampart be changed to 10. This way there are a few extra ticks for creeps that do repair/fortify work to pick up the new structure that needs fortification, or if the builder creep is on the last of its energy, the structure doesn't just fade in so few game ticks. Yet this number is still low enough, that the ramparts will fade relatively quickly if they are not maintained.

• This would also be better for newbies IMHO because there is less planning required for building vs fortifying... Not that its a lot, its just extra..

You have to remember what it was you were just building to see if you need to do fortification so that the structure doesn't just immediately die.. That's more complicated than just being a builder, building, then moving on to the next build site, and letting a repair creep find the lowest hits buildings and fortify them up.

• How is 10 going to make a difference? It now decays with 300 hits every 100 ticks, so whether it is 10 or 299, its still gonna be destroyed 100 ticks after construction if you don't repair it.

• Again, it's not a problem, just have to write more code, but what I was looking for was basically 3+ decay cycles. (300 ticks) . I didn't see the upped decay rate thus the request for a simple 10 hit update..

I have to say, the nice short build cycle is better in many ways otherwise...