Option for additional email address(es) for Game.notify

• I just recently learned that you can send text messages via email by sending to an address like: number@txt.att.net (where 'number' is your phone number and the @ address is different based on your mobile carrier). Some of the info for some carriers can be found here.

It occurred to me that I could possibly set my screeps email address to this and then I would receive game notifications as text messages to my phone. This is a fun idea however as one might imagine, getting all notifications sent to your phone might be bothersome in some situations. 

It would be cool to have an option to add a second email address to our account for notification purposes only, and then modify Game.notify to be able to choose which of the email addresses you want to send the notification to. 

Something like:

Game.notify("My spawn died!", {groupInterval: 60, alternateEmail: true});

or

Game.notify("My spawn died!", {groupInterval: 60, emailIndex: 1});

If it allowed more than 1 extra email address and performed some kind of verification, you could even set it up to email a friend in certain cases (if they verified and approved it).

Tedivm has created a project for doing text notifications here but it would be neat to have this as a built in option.

Also while we are on the topic of Game.notify, it might be nice to have an option to disable any backend processing of the input that we pass to the notification so that we can craft HTML content for the emails without issue.

• Culture

This has a lot of opportunity to be exploitable by bots.

I'd recommend instead setting up a forwarding filter in your email that searches for specific text in the .notify message (that you add) and if it's found, the email is forwarded to the other addresses.

• That is a good suggestion, thanks Hernanduer!