Refill other people's bucket.

• int_max

A way to use cpu time to fill other people's buckets.
    So a function like: Game.cpu.sendCPU(user, amount);
    user is the player to send it to
    amount is how much cpu to send, if amount is greater than CPULimit-usedCPU it doesn't work.

It would allow me to send some of my CPU time to help refill people's buckets.
    It's useful if an alliance member is in a fight and need some extra CPU.

• Initially I liked the idea. It's very attractive to have all resourced fungible. However this creates a pay to win scenario. A determined player could use this feature to perpetually run at nearly 500 CPU which otherwise isn't possible for regular subscription players.

• int_max

A determined player could use this feature to perpetually run at nearly 500 CPU which otherwise isn't possible for regular subscription players.

Let's say we sell 1 CPU-tick for 1.00 credit.
    A subscription token costs nearly 20$.
    A subscription token is roughly equivalent to 1 500 000.00 credits
    This gives 75 000 credits / dollar.
    Thus, you can have 75 000 CPU-ticks / dollar.
    Let's say you want to use 200 each tick.
    A dollar "lasts" less than 400 ticks. 375, to be precise.
    A "full" subscription token would last 7500 ticks at a rate of 200 CPU/ticks.
    The MMO server has had an average of 5s per tick.
    This means you'd have to trade a Subscription token once every 10 hours.
    Let's say we have 30 days per month. 30 x 24 = 720 total hours.
    To have a full-time 200CPU bonus, you'd have to buy 72 Subscription tokens per month.
    If someone wants to spend ~1500 dollars per month in order to "win" (the code is the most important part, don't forget it), then I guess we should let him do 😛
    And this is based of the price of 1 credit per CPU-tick. If we go to 2 credits per CPU-tick, he'd have to spend 3000 dollars per month 🙂

-From Angoulor on slack, he doesn't have an active subscription so he couldn't post.

• Angoulor's argument is bit of a strawman. It's equally possible that a player only needs an extra 50 CPU and that CPU has a price of 0.1 (the market minimum). That could be done with an extra subscription token every month or so.

The key point though it there is now a way to translate real money into CPU which is very deliberately kept separate in the current game.