Change 3-room limit for novice area when internal walls go down

• Having already reached the three room limit long before the halfway point of the novice area, the next ten days promise to be very un-expansion-y. 

Maybe it would make sense to make the limit 2 or 3 rooms in 1/4 of a novice area, then 4-6 rooms in the full novice area once the inner walls come down?

• Culture

That's part of the idea. When you choose the safe zone you don't get to grow nearly as quickly as someone who didn't.

• Sure, I recognize the value of the limitation. It just seems weird to have the same limit for a 16-room area as for a 72-room area.

A staggered limit of 2-then-4 would make more sense than the current limit of 3 for the duration.

• I personally think it's a good idea. The exact numbers are open for debate, but a limit that expands a little, but still feels restrictive to an experienced player would be more inline with the concept of a newbie area that expands. 2-4 would work for me. since at either 15 tiles, or 81 tiles that is not nearly enough rooms to really control the entire newbie zone, but it would give new and old players alike a fair shot at trying to get as much as they can.