execution of actions bug

• Culture

According to the documentation if you ATTACK in one turn you can't HEAL during that same term.

However, there's a way around that. If you "move" to a square occupied by a hostile creep or structure it will automatically attack, and that attack won't block HEAL. 

I think the automatic attacking should be removed. There are numerous instances where this would not be desired- for instance, when working with an ally sometimes path finding will result in creeps walking into each other, which could mean an accidental friendly fire incident.

• Culture

Seems like a bug, I wouldn't want to walk over friendly creeps by accident.

• SUN

This feature exists since feb'16 at least. I say it's a feature, cause after private discussion with devs (ticket#584) the 'attack-by-move' wasn't removed.

And .. I do like this feature and use it to melee attack & heal during one tick.

Also, there's no problem for me to walk over a friendly creep - it won't die immidietly and can be healed.

• Culture

It still is a bug, the documentstion sais you can't do attack and heal in the same tick. With this trick you can! That seems unfair to me, unless it's clearly written down somewhere so everyone can do that.

• SUN

My mistake, just found another ticket(633) where Artem says it's a bug and will be fixed someday.

Still, I'd like to leave it as it is now (leave the feature but update the documentation) : the attack-by-move feature is limited with creeps' `fatigue` and is not a 100% alternative to `creep.attack()`.