underwhelming skills

• Culture

OPERATE_EXTENSION - seems useless unless the player only has low level rooms, at which point they won't have a power spawn anyways.

DISABLE_EXTENSION - extensions are basically one shot kills with creeps that are more expendable.

HARVEST_MINERAL and HARVEST_ENERGY - you have to invest too much power for too little benefit.

REFLECT - this should be a skill that can be given to another creep. It loses a lot of it's appeal if ranged attacks aren't covered by it.

• Culture

I can see HARVEST_ENERGY being useful if you pair it with a Commander that has RENEW. Then you can bring a normal creep with HEAL parts along with your roving band of power creeps and keep it sustained, as long as you regularly find neutral rooms to harvest energy from.

• Culture

Yeah, the more I've thought about this the more I'm not really happy with it. Revised list-

OPERATE_EXTENSION - while not useless it seems super niche and overpriced.

DISABLE_EXTENSION - I'm actually liking this one than I originally thought.

So my biggest issue with the two skills above is that they are linked together a lot on the skill tree at the lower levels. I think breaking them up to add more variance to the lower level Operators would help.

HARVEST_MINERAL and HARVEST_ENERGY - these actually do have some solid benefits and should be removed from my "underwhelming" list.

REFLECT - I still think this should be a skill that can be given to another creep.