Steam user CPU Limit

• Today my included subscription expired. I am a steam user, so i should fall back on the basic 10CPU per cycle (plus buffer by bucket). Now there's some strange behaviour about this:

1. After getting the first email notification i logged in and the UI showed my i actually had a CPU limit of 30.

2. after a few minutes it dropped to 10

3. although my (hopefully correctly) self-calculated average cpu usage showed to be below 10 (~9.25), the bucket seemed to empty.

4. now it shows me a limit of 30 again. Calling Game.cpu.limit shows me even 50 (I am GLC3, so this would be the subscription value).

5. I keep getting "Urgent" emails about my CPU being limited (about 4 in the last 2 hours).

Here's the questions:

- As a non-subscriber, i should calculate with a CPU limit of 10, right?

- Is there rounding in the leftover-bucket calculation? (The bucket seems to be integer, so i could figure addnig less than 1 leftover cpu could sadly be unintended?)

- Why would the UI display 30 and the Game.cpu.limit even the 50? (not that i would be unhappy about extra cpu)

- Will i keep getting emails about the cpu limit until i subscribe again? if this is the case, i'll need to readjust my spamfilter...

The game is great fun, and although the subscription prices are a bit too steep for my taste, I totally get why you need to set them like this.Although i wish that even a steam-basic user could gain at least a bit up on his 10-limit (say maybe at leas 1CPU per GCL?) i'm up for the challenge of staying below 10 on average (still hoping that a tick with a usage of 9.25CPU will still allow me to gather cpu in the bucket)

However I would really like not to be constantly spammed by the Limit notification, so i hope that this is also just a bug.....

• Dev Team

This was due to an error in the subscription server code. It is fixed, the issue must be resolved now. Your CPU is set to 10. Game.cpu.limit will be 50 as it shows your GCL limit, not the actual account limit. Game.cpu.tickLimit is more representative in this manner.