Power Banks only spawn in center of map?

• It seems to me that the power banks are only appearing in the center of the map and not in areas that stopped being novice areas a few weeks ago. That may be intentional, but I figured I'd mention it here in case it wasn't. And if it's intentional, I'd like to know for certain.

• I've gone around the edges of the map and it appears to me that powerbanks spawn up to 30 rooms away from the center. This is mostly fine in the north and west of the map, but in the south and east there are more open (non-novice) sectors so they don't quite reach all of them. I'm in the most south-eastern sector myself. :S

• you'll need RCL 8 to do anything useful with them anyway..

• I've searched for a while, but I couldn't find any power spawns in rooms with a coordinate >40, but plenty of them in the middle.

If that's indeed intended, it's very sad, as it's not documented, and it will deprive almost all new players of the power resource.

• Hi, I'm pretty close to Paul and can confirm this - I've been sending out scouts and set up a notification if I have vision in a room with a Power bank, but that hasn't happened at any point in the last few weeks.

I'd like to try and develop some code for them, but that makes it a little difficult. The first players in our region, me included, are starting to reach RCL 8, so Power would be cool to have access to.

• Culture

+1 to this. I want to pick up a few more central rooms, but not just so that I can have access to power banks.

• Dev Team

Thanks for reporting, fixed.

• Culture

Thanks! Swimming in more power banks than I can handle now.

• Same here. Thanks for fixing it!

• Or I was drowning in them yesterday. Now there's none again where I'm at. There's a few in the outer sections that are about to time out, but I'm not seeing any fresh ones. Did you roll it back because there were way too many of them?

• They're spawning, just not as much as when they were turned on. There's one at E40S47 right now, for example.

So thanks for fixing it 🙂