New map block W65S65 not configured correctly

• The newly opened map block at W65S65 has a badly configured exclusion area. The 9 center rooms are usually in the initial exclusion. However, it appears that 9 block exclusion was adjusted 2 rooms to the east and 1 room south. 

• I don't think they ever block out a 3x3 zone in the center of a new novice area, and if you look it appears the the disabled rooms are actually not connected to the "outside" at all (only to the center blocked area).

While it looks odd -- it is consistent with other behaviour.

• That is quite odd then. I remember moving into block E5N55 a few weeks ago. I distinctly remember the 4 corner SK rooms were on the exclusion set. If this is normal though I will go ahead and move on. 

• The SK rooms not being blocked out is normal.

The other rooms being blocked off is... technically consistent with known behavior, but weird. Yes, rooms that only connect to the blocked off area are usually also blocked off, but this is the first time I've seen it happen with more than two rooms.

I am curious what will happen if a quad gets cut into two 8-room sections. Will both or neither of them get blocked, or one at random, or according to some algorithm? Maybe if more than one or two rooms get blocked off, the map generator should re-generate that quad (although this won't happen until the world expands again, months from now, unless they want to re-generate some visible but unavailable rooms in the current map border sectors).

• Dev Team

This is intended because of the reasons mentioned above.