Add a function to transfer creeps between players

• i'd like to see a function to transfer creeps between players so i can team up with the guys around my plot, otherwise they would have to shutdown their complete defense for my creep to bring some goods. If however this would be possible i can "give" my creep to him just when it enters his room.

• or you/him could make all offensive creeps/tower ignore each other based on player name or something like that, (hint you can check a creep owner name)

won't tell you how, that would be up to you to figure out how 🙂

only reson to gift creeps to each other is to help him, boost a player or multiaccounting

regard

Blucoll

• This doesn't really make a lot of sense. Whose code would be controlling the creep? If your code is still controlling it but it's in his creep's list then it's still a potential threat. If you completely transfer the creep over, you have to worry about name conflicts and whether or not his code could handle the new creep. Also you could just build a hundred little single-move creeps and flood a low level player with them and crash their bucket. 

• thanks bluecoll,

and WarInternal, i mean that you can set your preferences about how many creeps, and how often.