Rampart Max HP

• I don't think there's any huge disagreement that the max hp for ramps and walls is a bit absurd. I propose decreasing the max on both substantially and having ramparts have a lower cap than walls.

This will help combat turtling/stagnation of the users that have max ramparts and aren't worth the effort to try and kill. Also by having ramparts being lower than walls it creates weak points in barriers and encourages the use of more intricate defenses rather than just surrounding yourself in ramparts. (A rampart is basically the gate in a medieval wall sense, the gate is typically the weakest part of a wall but obviously has the benefit that it's able to be used to pass the wall. Them having the same HP cap doesn't make any sense)

• Not disagreeing, but I think what always comes up with this is that stacked nukes would lack counterplay.

• I personally don't think their max HP is absurd as I recently took out a bunch of rooms with 300m HP ramparts but I do think something should be tweaked with their placement near room exits. It can be close to impossible to deal with them when they are right next to an exit leaving little room for the attacker so maybe their max HP could scale with distance to the room's edge or exits?