Inconsistent behaviour on PTR

• I have been noticing a lot of issues with the PTR the past 2 weeks.

shards: all

reproducible: yes

Issue description:

1. construction sites placed via code cost the full price of the structure, only manually placed sites cost the 1 energy they are supposed to on PTR

2. controllers show 1000 energy required for upgrade in the sidebar, but do not upgrade when reaching it. controller.progressTotal still shows the real energy required to upgrade, which is the same as on MMO. According to the docs, each level should only take 1000 energy on PTR.

3. "decay" times for a lot of things occasionally go into the negative. Remotes never seem to get unreserved (not sure if this is normal for PTR), but I have also observed instances of container "decay in" timers going negative, although those somehow fix themselves after some time, apparently.

4. RoomVisuals seem to be completely missing (with the exception of creep.say)

5. many visual issues already reported in this topic.

Issue number 2 is probably the most impactful, as it prevents you from getting a high-RCL environment for testing if you respawn as I did, and unlike issue number 1, can not be worked around.

• You'd think there would be a validation step in the forum code to prevent blank titles.

👆