Additional skills...

• Some additional abilitties already mentioned within the discussion of the original game design document. Perhaps we can collect them here.

I also have one additional skill suggestion:

Commander.BOOST: Boosts the target creep like StructureLab.boostCreep.

So after renewing a creep you can reboost them. Because of the mineral-costs, such a power-creep tends to need a higher carry capacity. The current max 1400 carry capacity for a commander seems a bit low for that. (Perhaps a bit offtopic: Or StructureLab receive another method to preprocess boosts. So the commander can take those prepared boost items which don't consume that much carry capacity)

While I find it would be a nice skill for economy or fighting between players on the same level. I'm a bit afraid of what such a mobile and boosted army can do to players, who are not that advanced. (But such fears also exists for other presented skills 😉

• Culture

I like this idea.

The renew is currently completely unusable due to the loss of boosts.

For the CARRY, I'd suggest for this kind of system for balancing the CARRY capacity

• CoPS

I actually really like your auxiliary idea of being able to prepare boosts. If a lab could spend (10*X) ticks to turn X resource into a "consumable" boost to be applied in future, it would be very cool.