creep.moveTo (almost) always returning -2.

• My spawn was just destroyed, and as such I've had to respawn in a different room. However, now I have problems with creep.moveTo; it allways returns ERR_NO_PATH (-2) if the tile the creeps is to move to is more than 1 away, but works fine if the target is 1 tile away.

Example (blank main(.js) file, run only from the console):

0_1528094957987_brokenMoveTo.PNG

I have no idea if this can be reproduced by anyone else, however this is always occuring to me with all my creeps. If it helps, this is the first time I've had to respawn, and I initialy respawned in my original room (with no problems), but decided to move to another (better) room and respawned again. I had this (moveTo) problem immediately, and tried to respawn to a different room to see if that would help - It didn't.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to why this is happening, or how it could be fixed (if it is actually my 'fault' somehow), they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    met4000

EDIT: All these rooms are in Shard 2, I have not tried any other Shards.

• Just realised this is the same issue as this post; that the terrain on every tile appears as wall, and as such breaks Pathfinder.

• Dev Team

Do you use isolated or shared vm? (You can see in in Account management, Runtime settings)

• Isolated VM

• HI I just started playing today and this has been happening to me in the newbie zone for the last few hours, i finally gave up and decided it's not my fault and found this.

check JSON.stringify(Game.rooms.E23N57.lookAt(22, 14));

I've spent a while implementing my own hardcoded path finding 😞