Unable to spawn/view world on PTR

• I'm trying to log into the PTR server and something seems to be bugged. I can only ever see the "New account registration is disabled on the Public Test Realm server" message when I click on items the menu to the left. The "account" dropdown looks blank, like it didn't properly migrate my account information. I can log out, but the only login that "works" (in that the menu now says "log out" instead of "log in"!) is through my Github. Attempting to log in using my email/password combo seems to "hang" - Firefox thinks that I submitted a password, since it asks if I'd like to save it, but the login popup does nothing. No error message, no login, nada.

0_1519845781520_Capture.JPG

Help?

• Are you a new screeps? If so you account may not be in the snapshot PTR is using. I don't know how to fix it other that wait for the next snapshot. Maybe the devs can force a snapshot but even then you may have to wait till PTR resets on Monday before you can log in.

• I tried last week too, and thought the same thing - maybe I'd spawned after the Monday cutoff (I don't recall exactly)? But I did wait until this week, no dice. Should have included that in the original post.

• Dev Team

Updating PTR data (including accounts) has been disabled since January 18, when isolated-vm integration had been deployed. It will be updated again when this feature is released. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

• Will PTR data be updated every Monday when the world is reset or will the data sync still be sporadic?

• @artch Any chance to update the PTR doc page with that info?

• Dev Team

@deft-code Yes, it will every Monday again starting from March 5 (the release date).