Source Keepers and restarting the game

• I've started the game in the open world, set the initial spawn... I've seen the black holes with the label 'Source keeper', but they aren't documented anywhere. I assumed that it's something to do with defending of my sources. And then it turns out that these sources are protected by unbeatable (initially) monsters.
    I've debugged my old code and made two creeps to spawn and they were immediately killed, since the spawn point is in the attack range of the Source Keeper.
    So now I have 820 energy and almost no possibility to build the economy due to this undocumented feature.
    Is there any way to restart the game in the open world, or will the game restart if I'll have 0 energy in spawn and no creeps?

• Dev Team

will the game restart if I'll have 0 energy in spawn and no creeps?

Yes, exactly.

• Hmm, maybe better to give players an option to restart if they can't build a creep to harvest some energy. As for now this is 120 (WORK - 20, CARRY - 50, MOVE - 50).

So that player with 119 or less energy and no creeps don't get stuck in the game.

I'm not sure if that's the case.

• Restarting the game is already possible, by clicking "respawn" in the top right menu.