Controller Hitpoints

• As far as I understood the concept, if occupied by another player, one needs to attack the controller of a room, to bring it back to a neutral state.

In my eyes, it makes no sense, to let the controller have the same amount of hitpoints regardless of the controller level. It is substantially more work, to have a room controller lvl 8, which requires several days of work, compared to level 1, which requires just a simple claimController. I ran through a room with an inactive player, whose lvl1 controller should be captured in a blaze, but no, need to hack down 30m HP - seriously?

Wouldn't it make more sense, to have the controller have no hitpoint at all, but instead having attacks consume the the specific amount of energy, degrading it level by level, until it drops to level 0 (which means it is neutral again and can be recaptured)?

• Forgot to clarify the concept of my Idea o_O:

The controller should have the same amount of "hitpoints" like energy invested into it (or accordingly scaled by a factor). This means, even lvl8 controllers could be differently strong, depending on the amount of energy invested by the owner.

• I definitely agree with this.

• The amount of Controller hits is separate for each level. Upon achieving zero hits, the Controller does not become neutral yet, but its level decreases by 1. Hence, complete destruction of a 8 level Controller requires 8 times more time than complete destruction of 1 level Controller.

Soon the amount of hits per level will be slightly reduced, follow the changelogs.