Oddness for fatigued creeps at borders

• if a slow creep hits a border, they flash back and forth between the two rooms each tick, I think if the fatigue is odd, then the creep can never change rooms because once it is no longer fatigued, it's in the starting room. there should be a check and fatigued creeps shouldn't change rooms.

• This is right behaviour. In fact, if a creep did not move into another room with fatigue>0, this mechanics could easily be abused and the room locked. For example, one could destroy all the MOVE parts of a creep and thus fix its fatigue as positive.

• it makes it hard to have a low number of MOVE body parts and a high number of other parts and change rooms. I have had creeps expire sitting on the board zone. Maybe instead when you get to the border they should enter the new room on the second row or column?

• I'm also affected by this strange behaviour....

It is really annoying to have creeps going forward and backward between the rooms, while other are going trough without problem. The issue is the fatigue which is zero when in the wrong room....

The creep should wait at the border when fatigue is >0 and not changing room back...

How can this be solved by script ?