wrong movement costs

• behaviour:
    Roads do not reduce movement costs properly, when spawning in rooms that already have roads built. This is true for both, roads built by other people, as well as built by yourself (=re-spawning in one of your old rooms).

However, pathfinding takes these roads into consideration!

expected:
    Roads always should reduce the movement costs accordingly, regardless of who built them or whether the room is occupied.

I think this has been reported before, but I didn't find it in the forum.

• I reported this earlier. I didn't know it was still an issue because I haven't had to respawn in a long time.

• I'm level 3 with the RCL now (which is the first level, where you can build roads), and suddenly, the roads are working correctly;) Still to be confirmed is, whether this works with hostile RCL as well.

• I'm almost level 3 in a room with hostile roads, should be able to check it by tomorrow.

• Thanks @uyt95, you can check the third case then:

0) roads should be usable in neutral room -> does not work
    1) respawn in a room with existing roads built by yourself -> confirmed by me - roads work again once you reach RCL3
    2) roads usable in a hostile room which has rcl 3 -> working as well
    3) respawn in a room with existing roads built by somebody else -> probably the same like 1), since roads are neutral structures

Although case 3 still has to be confirmed, I think roads work as soon there is rcl3, regardless of friendly or hostile. Imho, this should be changed to roads always reducing the costs regardless of the room's state.

• Case 3 confirmed as we expected.

• I'm experiencing a likely related problem in W6N3 where findPath tries to route me through constructed walls when my controller level is only 1. Interestingly, it worked fine until I claimed the controller.

• I've got the same issue in W9S9