Twitter promo finally here, but...

• That's just great. Especially for those who didn't have a twitter account and now have to get 10 followers out of nowhere

• And I don't quite understand the point of that "at least 10 followers" requirement. Creating several twitter accounts to earn lots of credits just wouldn't work since your screeps account cannot get those 600 credits from twitter promo more than once a month anyway, right?

• This is a very good rule to block "players" with fake twitter accounts that will use their newbie protection walls for the wrong purposes

• Sorry, I still don't get it. Twitter promo has nothing to do with protection walls. Doy you mean people with multiple screeps accounts blocking rooms with 3-day protection? If so, that can be done even without cpu credist at all, as far as I know.

• Dev Team

Doy you mean people with multiple screeps accounts blocking rooms with 3-day protection? If so, that can be done even without cpu credist at all, as far as I know.

No, only players with active CPU can spawn in the World. It's all about preventing abuse, QzarSTB is right.

• In the same lack of followers boat here, if anyone wants to follow me or wants me to follow them I'm @ICZorach.
    Also if you were wanting to abuse newbie protection couldn't you just make 11 twitter accounts?