Prevent defeated players from reclaiming the room they just lost

• I just recently had my spawn destroyed in part due to some buggy guard scripts on my part, and I watched in horror as two attackers made their way through my base unhindered during the whole ordeal. I promptly found my room again after having been defeated, and simply placed my spawner in the very same room again, just to see if it was possible, and certainly it was.

This seems a tad strange to me, as that means I can just go online once I receive a mail about intruders in my room, and then place my spawner again before my agressor is able to claim the area to himself. The few minutes grace time before you're allowed to place a new spawn aren't nearly enough to claim a zone after having defeated its inhabitant, and there should instead be something hindering a player from settling in the very same room they were just defeated in.

• You go back to level 1 though.
    If someone wanted the room to claim - they would reclaim it after you despawn (the timer is long enough)
    If someone wanted the room to farm in it - they will kick you out as soon as the walls come down ( which is barely enough to get your level 3, no way to build up defense)
    If someone did it for other reasons (testing, sending you the message, clearing for eventual move in) - then it does not matter to them if you respawn 🙂

• There's another element to this, though, and that is new player experience. I have a guy in https://screeps.com/a/#!/room/W7S2 who I've killed 3 times now, because that's a remote mining room for me. He instantly respawns in the same room, each time.

If you look at the surrounding geography, he's completely blocked in by me and Wave. He won't be able to expand, and we won't let him.

I've sent him messages about this, but he hasn't responded and doesn't seem to understand that you can respawn somewhere else.

Shouldn't be able to re-spawn in the same area more than once, in my opinion. This would help force new players to reconsider other real estate, and help them have a better experience where they can actually raise a room past CL3.