Bug reports

• I think it would not be a good idea to mix bugs from Live and PTR, so I just post them here?

Bugs:
    The tower has hitpoints NaN/NaN and energy NaN/NaN.
    Also, all of these new buildings have no owner. Thus I cannot execute any actions with those structures.

Construction site for Power Spawn is not even working. Creep.build returns 0, but does not improve the progress of the construction (I assume 1 total progress needed is for PTR testing).

See W17S13 for more details.

• Also, 3mio HP on the Power Bank seems a bit steep (at least on PTR), given that 2 Attackers with 25ATK each need 2500 ticks to break this down with a maximum of 5000 ticks available in total (not accounted for the needed heal...).

• Culture

Not just tower, observer has the same issue. They also don't appear on world map at all, probably related to lack of owner.

Also you shouldn't be able to build power spawn since it's for RCL 8, though I can also report it still won't build in a proper level room, a la W2S12.

Body part count on the sidebar only shows up rarely.

• Dev Team

Structures are fixed, please try again.

• @Hernandeur Observer is RCL8 as well. Also I am RCL8 on PTR, so should be able to build it. @Artem Everything seems to work fine for now.

• UI from PTR seems to be frozen... when trying to sign in the sign in button becomes unresponsive and nothing happens. Also if I log into PTR i get looged out from game server and vice versa.

• creepA.transferEnergy(creepB) throws an error:

Game.creeps['Mason'].transferEnergy(Game.creeps['Hunter']);
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'structureType' of undefined at utils.defineGameObjectProperties.room.pos.name.body.my.owner.spawning.ticksToLive.carryCapacity.carry.o.fatigue.Creep.moveByPath.Creep.transferEnergy (/opt/engine/dist/game/creeps.js:384:61)

• Certain area seems to be not spawning power: for example: https://screeps.com/ptr/#!/map?pos=-14.692,27.176 , the column of W20, the row S30, and the column W10 did not spawn power (at least at far as I check since yesterday). Likewise, in this area https://screeps.com/ptr/#!/map?pos=28.9,-14.823 , the column of E30, the row N20 and the row N10 have the same issue.

• Dev Team

Please create different topics in this forum for different report cases.